Assistant to the Audioprosthetist
|Job Location:||Montréal, Québec Canada
Join the Groupe Forget, Audioprothésistes team!
Founded over 30 years ago, we are a leader in hearing aids and customer service. Our patients, like our employees, can count on our know-how, our experience, our stability and benefit from our constantly evolving network.
Your mission as an Assistant Audioprosthetist in our clinics:
Under the supervision of the clinic manager, you will be the person who will assist the hearing care professional by offering the patients the following:
- A support service for verification,
- Repair and cleaning of hearing aids,
- Support patients in their adaptation process,
- Monitor patient post-fitting condition,
- Support clinical professionals with certain administrative tasks.
- You have experience as a nursing assistant, specialized educator, orderly, Personal Support Worker, pharmacy technician, medical secretary, or experience in a similar profession in the health or customer service fields.
- You have knowledge of the Windows environment and the Office suite
- You are autonomous and you easily adapt to new technologies.
- You have excellent manual dexterity.
- You have a class 5 driver's license and a car.
- You are empathetic, attentive, communicative and have a great team spirit.
- You enjoy helping people.
- You are fluently bilingual
- Must be able to move between the different clinics that will be assigned to the Assistant Audioprosthetist
- Clinics in Montreal and the West Island of Montreal
Employment Conditions at Groupe Forget :
- Salary: 20$ to 24$ per hour with possibility of a Profit-Sharing Plan
- Continuous training
- Permanent full-time position
- Stable hours: Monday to Friday day shift (8 h 30 à 17 h 00)
- Benefits after 3 months
- And even more…
Interested in a job as an Assistant Audioprosthetist for our clinics in Montreal and the West Island?
For any additional information on our customer service opportunities, here are our contact details:
Telephone: 514-353-0001 ext: 10257
Remote recruitment process Personal protective equipment provided or required Plastic protection on workstations social distancing guidelines Reinforced disinfection and cleaning procedures