Our client is one of Canada's top 100 employers. They make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. Their products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
- Maintain and repair site equipment.
- Completion of examining and inspecting electrical and/or mechanical repairs for all equipment within area of responsibility.
- Execute daily assigned work.
- Assist other trades during emergency breakdowns.
- Troubleshoot for root cause and prevention of future downtime.
- Work collaboratively with operators and other classifications across the site to reduce downtime, safety and quality risks.
- Effective communication for shift crossovers, work order feedback, production meetings, and activity coordination between other shift members.
- Install, align, and dismantle industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Position requires a valid Mechanical ticket in province of Ontario
- Secondary trade license would be an asset with associated pay incentive.
- Forklift operator license and experience is an asset.
- Communication/ Computer Skills
- Knowledge and Experience of operational/ packaging equipment
- Ability to use machine shop equipment and weld
- Knowledge and experience using maintenance control systems for submitting work requests and logging hours.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in your field of expertise
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time.