Our client is one of Canada's top 100 employers. They make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. Their products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
- Maintain and repair site equipment.
- Inspections and maintenance of electrical and/or mechanical repairs for all equipment within area of responsibility.
- Execute daily assigned work.
- Interpreting and reading blueprints and electrical drawings.
- Support in root cause and prevention of future downtime.
- Devising viable plans for reduction of downtime, safety and quality risks.
- Effective communication for shift crossovers, work order feedback, production meetings, and activity coordination between other shift members.
- Training and supervising new hires on the intricacies of electrical installation standards.
- Position requires a valid Electrical License in the province of Ontario (309A or 442) with certificate of apprenticeship as an asset
- Secondary trade license would be an asset with associated pay incentive.
- Knowledge of PLC and control systems strongly preferred
- Communication/ Computer Skills
- Knowledge and Experience of operational/ packaging equipment
- Knowledge and experience using maintenance control systems for submitting work requests and logging hours.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in your field of expertise
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time.