Located in the GTA and servicing Ontario for over 74 years our client is a well-established company specializes in automotive services. They offer installation, removal and maintenance services of hoists, lifts, and compressors for name brands such as Rotary, Snap-On, Wheeltronic, Hoffmann and more.
- Perform installation and machine maintenance including diagnosis, repairs, troubleshooting at customer sites.
- Support service calls to customer sites to correct problems involving company products, diagnoses and corrects problems, and performs related duties to customer satisfaction.
- Diagnose problems and come up with creative solutions to more chronic and complex issues.
- Maintain daily communications with customers ensuring resolution and proper follow-up with complex issues in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date with administrative responsibilities such as customer service logs and internal service records.
- Assist with mentoring less experienced Service Technicians developing their skill/knowledge through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Must have previous hydraulic and pneumatic experience with a minimum 2 years
- Experience in repairing Hoists and Compressors
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Licensed Millwright or Journeyman preferred
- Position requires travel
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in your field of expertise
- Company vehicle or equivalent