Our client is a world class engineering consulting firm in the highly specialized field of forensic engineering, servicing insurance, industrial and legal clients.
• Investigate commercial and residential sites to determine the cause and origin of structural failures, damages or defects
• Analyze damages that have been threatened by catastrophes
• Prepare accurate, clear, thorough, and concise reports and letters outlining the cause and origin of the damages to clients.
• Follow established policies, procedures, and processes in preparing information, exercising sound judgment in applying these to potentially unusual or complicated situations, and submit reports and documents in a timely manner and in accordance with client’s standards and expectations
• Function as an effective member of the team, support the goals of the department, division, and organization
• Participate in special assignments and activities as required or approved; Stay abreast of company policies, procedures, and practices; participate in ongoing training and development as assigned or approved to assure knowledge and skills remain current and comprehensive
• Establish trusted working relationship with clients and interact socially at mixed engagements with regional clients
• Degree in Electrical Engineering is required
• Skills in analyzing, interpreting, synthesizing, prioritizing, and reporting pertinent information, discerning the essential from the non-essential, and grasping complexities of unusual or complicated cases; research and investigative abilities
• Significant experience (6 plus years) as a electrical engineer
• P Eng. license is required
• Position requires travel
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth in your field of expertise
• Modern office / laboratory / testing facility with leading edge equipment, hardware and software