Our client is an independent investment management firm that focuses on high network clients with an emphasis on diverse range of non-traditional asset classes.
- Perform client onboarding, administration and client service functions.
- Serve as an office expert, manager and coordinator of account paperwork and other administrative records with the staff.
- Develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff.
- Undertake Fund switches/ rebalances/ top-ups/ withdrawals.
- Manage equity and bond portfolios to maximize investment returns.
- Ensure compliance with business standards and procedures for smooth and efficient day to day operations.
- Ensure action points resulting from client meetings are dealt with.
- Manage and execute ad-hoc projects as required.
- Significant experience (2 plus years) as Office/ Client Service Manager.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as with a team, under pressure and with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Sound professional judgment, professionalism, and integrity.