Our client is a privately own company that has been around for over 50 years. As a leader in the construction manufacturing of concrete products they currently looking for a Production Scheduler to join their ever growing team.
- Plan, schedule, direct and execute production activities using sales forecast.
- Develop cost effective measures to achieve exceptional business practices.
- Work closely with other the location’s planning team and participate in weekly meetings.
- Monitor inventory levels and daily production rates in the respective location so that production schedules can be adjusted if needed.
- Ensure accuracy of production reports.
- Communicate with both internal and external personnel regarding product availability and post schedules.
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned.
- Significant experience (2 plus years) as Production Coordinator/ Customer Service.
- Understanding of production process.
- Periodic trips through the yard to check on inventory or count inventory.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
- Proven ability to work in flexible environment and work autonomously with minimal supervision or team environment.
- Sound professional judgment, professionalism, and integrity.