Chief Executive Officer
|Job Order ID:||6531
|Employment Type:||Yearly Salary
|Web Publication Date:||11/1/2021
|Number of Positions:||1
Our employer is looking to hire a Chief Executive Officer (Dufferin & Lawrence).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The CEO will build and execute the strategic plan for the organization and will engage with the Board and
senior management team to continually evolve that plan. A commitment to forging and sustaining community
relationships is critical to achieve the growth objectives of the organization
- Our CEO will be a dedicated driver of operational excellence; the candidate will embody creative and
innovative approaches to delivering excellence and thinking outside of the status quo
- Our CEO should be a skilled leader, someone who can draw in their teams, boards, and community stakeholders and create a desire to build the best organization together. We have clear objectives for today and as they have evolved in the past, they will continue to evolve moving forward, our leader should be a step ahead, thinking strategically and bringing innovation to our sector, programs, clients and stakeholders
- This is an extraordinary opportunity for a candidate with senior leadership experience, within the not for
profit space, a medium sized private company or a complex not for profit or public agency
- A track record of accountability and results in the following areas will be important:
● Experience collaborating and partnering with the government, not-for-profit and private sectors with
a focus on community impact.
● Demonstrated success in strategic planning, philanthropy, fund-raising and volunteer engagement and
● Capability to attract, develop, engage and retain a high performing senior management team.
● Strong governance policy experience with a clear understanding of Board policy and strategic roles as
distinct from operational accountabilities.
● Proven track record of change management, you’ve created new and innovative programs that have
helped scale an organizations impact, engagement and bottom line. Someone who can think beyond
what’s been done traditionally in the employment space and bring new, innovative, dynamic
programming and visions to the company.
● A strong leader with the ability to motivate, inspire and drive high performance at the individual, team
and organizational level
● Respected in the community as someone who builds and maintains positive mutually beneficial relationships
● A seasoned executive who can lead strategies, budgets and plans related to overseeing financial
resources wisely; maintains ongoing awareness of any relevant standards or external market changes
that may impact agency’s operations