|Job Order ID:||6575
|Employment Type:||Yearly Salary
|Web Publication Date:||11/23/2021
|Number of Positions:||1
Our employer the owner of a very large chain of Dental Centres is looking to hire Dental Assistants at their busy and well established in the GTA.
The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As a Dental Assistant at their practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Thorough understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered and/or certified as a Dental Assistant with the Ontario Dental Assisting Association
- Certified with the National Dental Assistant Examining Board (N.D.A.E.B)
- HARP certified
- Previous dental assisting experience is preferred
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: The compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Their successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with them ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where they celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and they are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.