Legal Administrative Assistant/File Opening Clerk/Receptionist (Downtown)
|Job Order ID:||6583
|Employment Type:||Yearly Salary
|Web Publication Date:||11/25/2021
|Number of Positions:||1
Our employer is currently seeking a Full-Time Legal Administrative Assistant/File Opening Clerk/Receptionist. The ideal candidate must possess strong communication, computer and analytical skills. Attention to detail is critical. You must be comfortable working efficiently in a fast-paced work environment. This position is not remote. The offices are located in downtown Toronto across from Union Station.
General Responsibilities include:
- Opening new client files
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Communicating with law firm clients
- Scanning all incoming mail and couriers
- Acting as first point of contact for clients and visitors
- Completion of a post-secondary program in office administration, or any combination of training, education, and experience deemed equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience working in an office setting
- Proficient use of MS Office software applications including Excel
- Excellent communication, computer and analytical skills
Experience working in a law firm environment using Amicus Attorney, PCLaw, Bottomline Legal-X and TyMetrix 360 will be considered a significant asset.