Construction Technician (Toronto)
|Job Order ID:||6790
|Employment Type:||Yearly Salary
|Web Publication Date:||3/31/2022
|Number of Positions:||1
The company is a fast growing Parking Solutions start-up based in Toronto, with projects across the GTA, US, Europe and beyond. As they continue to expand, they are looking to hire a full-time Construction Technician. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a fast pace company which supports and promotes career development and growth.
The roles and responsibilities for this position include:
- On-site construction duties (installing their solutions at commercial construction projects
- Coordinate with customers (high level English written and verbal communication is required)
- Reviewing and preparing architectural drawings -
- In office work, and working with their teams
They are looking for an individual who possesses the following characteristics:
- Will and Drive to succeed.
- Problem Solving Mentality
- Hard Worker
- Customer Service Oriented
- Big Picture Thinking
- A Team Player
They are looking for an individual who possesses the following Technical Attributes:
- Handy and Technically Savvy with Tools and Construction Work.
- Ability to work physically on-site.
- On-site experience in commercial Construction is a major plus.
- Understanding of technical documents including Architectural Drawings, Specifications, etc
- Comfortable with working in an office environment
- Computer Skills: Emails, MS Office and/or Google Suite are a must.
- AutoCad, SketchUp or other 3D Softwares are a major plus.
- Comfortable Communicating with Customers, On-Site Staff, Manufacturing Facility, Shipping Company, etc.
- Vetting, Hiring and Leading Construction and Installation Workers.
- Safety Certified: Working at Height Certification, WHMIS 2015 Certification, OHSA 4 Steps Certification is a plus.
- Construction Engineering Technician or Architectural technician is a major plus.
Work Capacity: Full Time.