|Job Order ID:||6812
|Employment Type:||Yearly Salary
|Web Publication Date:||4/14/2022
|Number of Positions:||1
Our employer is looking to hire an Associate Consultant.
The successful candidates will join dedicated practice groups that provide portfolio management and investment consulting services to affluent families. Responsibilities will focus on supporting a Senior Consultant within an existing practice group and coordination with a dedicated Private Client Associate. The successful candidate will be interested in pursuing a long-term career providing advice to affluent families, and we believe this role provides an excellent opportunity in a growing organization.
Strategic Investment Planning
- Drafting and/or reviewing Investment Policy Statements
- Presenting selected planning considerations to client families
- Supporting ongoing advice and analysis related to asset allocation and portfolio construction
- Analyzing new client families' existing investments to evaluate their alignment with overall risk- and return objectives.
- Supporting the recommendation of investment opportunities to client families within the context of their objectives, needs and overall assets
- Coordinating with client families' tax advisors to help them assess asset placement considerations
- Overseeing proper investment execution for client allocations, in concert with your practice group the Client Service Team and the and Operations Teams.
Reporting and Monitoring:
- Analyzing and liaising with the Investment Team to provide client families with ongoing monitoring information on their investments
- Overseeing client families' Prime Quadrant investment reporting and any custom portfolio analyses
- Coordinating with internal team members to ensure all client reporting is presented accurately.
- Supporting a Senior Consultant on relationship management for existing client families
- Creating, reviewing and/or presenting materials for client meetings
- Portfolio management responsibilities for client families on a discretionary and non-discretionary basis
- Assisting a Senior Consultant to identify and advance client family priorities beyond their investment portfolios
- Orientation towards helping people reach their goals
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- High degree of accuracy and organization
- Adaptable and flexible to work as needed by clients
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
- Desire to take part in special projects that elevate the client and team experience
- At least three (3) years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry.
- Completed relevant investment management experience towards being able to be registered as an Advising Representative or Associate Advising Representative with the firm
- Successful completion of the CFA Level 1 exam or CIM designation.
- Successful completion of at least two exams towards either the CFA designation or the CAIA designation