Warehouse Lead Hand( Concord)
|Job Order ID:||6832
|Employment Type:||Hourly Salary
|Web Publication Date:||4/28/2022
|Number of Positions:||1
Our employer a distributor of plumbing supplies is looking for a Lead Hand to manage a small team of 6. The Warehouse Lead Hand will assist with the daily operation of the warehouse facility by handling incoming materials, quickly, accurately and on time as well as practicing effective inventory management.
- Upon delivery move raw material to warehouse shelves
- Replenish stock as required
- Motivate and manage a team of 6 employees
- Use Reach forklift to move product
- Shift: 5am - 2pm
Note: This company is philanthropic and takes some of their profit to give back to the community.
Full benefits. Team environment, with a basketball court in the warehouse.
- Valid Forklift License.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Detailed oriented and good mathematical skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and commitment to safety and process improvement.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities