Customer Service Manager P/T (Keele & Steeles)
|Job Order ID:||6849
|Employment Type:||Yearly Salary
|Web Publication Date:||5/11/2022
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||North York
The employer is an all-Canadian privately-owned company, established in 1958, specializing in the sale, repairs, service and installation of garage doors.
The company is seeking a Customer Service Manager, reliable, self-motivated and energetic individual to join their team on a part time basis 3 days a week, Mon, Friday and one other day on the weekend- could also be full time if desired.
- Customer Service
- Solving customer issues
- Tracking warranty claims
- Problem solving
- Answering phones and customer inquires
- Booking Sales & Service Calls
- Dispatching Service Calls
- Other administrative tasks
Looking for a detail oriented individual with strong listening and communication skills. Seeking candidates who are able to multitask and manage time accordingly. Experience working in a fast-paced environment and with customer service is an asset.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Computer skills including excel
- Strong sense of customer service
- Able to work flexible hours
- Candidate lives close to the office