Math Teacher ( Thornhill)
|Job Order ID:||7056
|Employment Type:||Yearly Salary
|Web Publication Date:||9/20/2022
|Number of Positions:||1
They are looking for OUTSTANDING Math Teachers for Junior High... (Grades 6-8)
The school mission is to provide a challenging, nurturing and inspiring educational program for their students. They are a private school, Boys division, committed to the success of all their students and devoted to helping each child reach his full potential.
They are currently seeking dynamic and engaging teachers with Primary/Junior or Junior/Intermediate qualifications to teach and inspire at their Thornhill Campus.
What’s it like working as a teacher at the school?
- Their culture is warm and supportive, where staff members feel like extended family
- They provide an excellent salary package with benefits
- Their student body is eager to learn
- Their parents are supportive and engaged in the educational outcomes of their children
- Modern campus with plans for further expansion
- A 100+ year history of incomparable, leading-edge education
- A leadership team that brings out the best in every teacher
- Strong promotion of professional and personal development opportunities
- Hours: Mon- Thurs 1:00pm - 5:00pm Fridays : 1pm-2:45pm
So, are YOU their next outstanding educator? You are if you…
- Have high emotional intelligence and positivity
- Have “with-itness”, you are organized, focused and present
- Have teaching experience, with a track record that sets you apart from the rest
- Possess a drive for lifelong learning and growth
- Are an Ontario College of Teachers (OCT) member in good standing (or many years of teaching experience)
- Are a professional who naturally has a collaborative nature
Brownie points if you have experience...
- With differentiating instruction
- Implementing student-centred, interactive and collaborative learning
- Using technology and working on a virtual platform using G Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Calendar), Google Classroom, Zoom, Smartboard, etc...