Clinic Coordinator-Dufferin & Langstaff
|Job Order ID:||7185
|Employment Type:||Hourly Salary
|Web Publication Date:||1/16/2023
|Number of Positions:||1
Our employer a Beauty Centre is an established medical aesthetics clinic located in the GTA. They are a fast-growing organization which is constantly evolving and expanding their operations. They are looking for a service oriented, enthusiastic, and confident Clinic Coordinator at their Vaughan Location.
- Answering calls and follow up with clients
- Organize client folders
- Greet clients and provide beverages.
- Manage inventory and supplies
- Ordering supplies
- Coordinating clinic calendars; Book client appointments.
- Performing duties such as answering telephone, communicate with clients via text and email messages.
- Providing clients with efficient, courteous service.
- Setting up new customer accounts, entry into the customer database and system.
- Other tasks may apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- 8-hour shift
- Tuesdays - Fridays 10am - 7pm and on Saturdays 10am - 6pm
Supplemental pay types:
As the ideal candidate you have:
- Have a minimum of 2-year work experience in a customer service or administrative environment.
- Enjoy and know what it takes to create an excellent customer experience.
- Have a High School diploma (required), a College or University degree is preferred.
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks, quickly, and effectively.
- Are proficient with computers and working with MS Office and email applications.
- Have fluent written and spoken English skills.
- Are able to work independently and as part of a team and have a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a positive attitude and are a fast learner.
- Computers savvy
- Experience with CRM software's – advantage
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)
- CRM and Microsoft office: 2 years (preferred)