Supervisor, Landscape (GTA)
|Job Order ID:||7213
|Employment Type:||Yearly Salary
|Web Publication Date:||2/1/2023
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||North York
Our employer in Residential and Commercial Property Management is looking to hire a Supervisor, Landscape.
Summary: Supporting the Director, Landscapes the successful candidate will join the purpose of improving and revitalizing landscapes at the company properties.
What you’ll get to do:
- Support and work hands on in the field with the team to produce landscapes that leave a lasting impression.
- Plan, design, co-ordinate, and execute a variety of landscape beautification and repair projects.
- Manage maintenance scheduling and team to ensure service timelines are met.
- Work with Director, Landscapes to construct annual improvement budgets, contract improvements, vendor evaluation and site mapping.
- Lead a positive and uplifting team who are focused on teamwork, caring, and growth.
- Learn and develop professional skills and utilize innovative ideas.
- Provide exceptional internal and external customer service.
- Work in accordance with the Ontario Health and Safety Act and corporate safety standards.
Perform other duties as required
Who You Are:
- Completion of a formal education in horticulture, enrolled in a horticultural apprenticeship program or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on landscaping experience.
- Willingness to do physical work and support teams/projects as required including snow.
- Friendly demeanor that is focused on customer service excellence.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Ontario Health and Safety Act