Landscape, Team Leader- GTA
|Job Order ID:||7214
|Employment Type:||Hourly Salary
|Web Publication Date:||2/1/2023
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||North York
Our employer in Residential and Commercial Property Management is looking to hire a Landscape Team Leader.
Summary: Supporting the Supervisor, Landscapes the successful candidate will lead a crew at improving and revitalizing the outdoor spaces of the company managed properties.
What you’ll get to do:
- Support the vision of building landscapes that leaving a lasting impression.
- Lead the on-site crew completing maintenance and beautification landscape projects.
- Help create beautiful and well-maintained outdoor spaces for their residents.
- In winter months keep their properties safe for the people who call the company properties home.
- Work with a positive and uplifting team who are focused on teamwork, caring, and growth.
- Provide exceptional customer service to teammates and clients.
- Work in accordance with the Ontario Health and Safety Act and corporate safety standards.
Who you are:
- Preferred 3 years landscaping with minimum 1 year of crew leader experience.
- Willingness to do physical work and support teams/projects as required.
- Friendly demeanor that is focused on customer service excellence.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Be a team player.
- Knowledge of the Ontario Health and Safety Act.
- A valid driver’s license (G) and a vehicle to get to work.