Community Relations & Evaluation Coordinator P/T- Thornhill
|Job Order ID:||7223
|Employment Type:||Hourly Salary
|Web Publication Date:||2/8/2023
|Number of Positions:||1
Our employer is growing and looking to fill a Community Relations & Evaluation position to coordinate and maintain strategic collaborations, grant writing, fundraising, and program evaluation for various social services programs. The Community Relations & Evaluation Coordinator focuses mainly on the housing and the food security programs; and can be tailored to the candidate with more focus on grants/fundraising or evaluation/research. University graduates with master’s degree are welcome to apply.
- Program evaluation and research: plan and execute housing and food security program evaluation plan; update tools and indicators; conduct needs assessments and lit reviews; gather and analyze food insecurity data; supervise data collection and analyze monthly data; conduct analyzes and prepare reports for funders and management; take an active part in writing annual program evaluation reports.
- Grant writing and fundraising: search, identify and prepare relevant requests for grants and funders; articulate and write proposals for funding; keep track of deadlines and reporting (government and private funders); initiate communication and actively recruit donors for gifts (up to $1000); work collaboratively with other team members for grant writing and fundraising tasks.
- Very high level of speaking, writing, reading English – a must
- Master’s degree in a relevant disciple with a quantitative specialty – a must
- Hebrew or Russian – a must
- 1-5 years of program evaluation/research experience – a must (research assistance experience might be considered)
- 1-5 years in grant writing/fundraising – a significant asset
- Excellent computer orientation – Office and databases – a must
- Strong partnership and collaboration skills – a must
- Expert level user in a statistical software (i.e. SPSS, R) – a must