|Web Publication Date:||10/11/2023 12:00:00 AM
|Number of Positions:||3
McCrae Recruiting is looking for a passionate and caring Optometrist to join our clients growing team in Oshawa.
Click for more details
McCrae Recruiting is looking for a few compassionate and caring Optometrists to join our clients growing team in Oshawa.
- Conduct routine eye exams for patients and maintain patient records
- Prescribe and educate patients about ocular health and management.
- The clinic owner is negotiable on hours, part time or full-time hours
- Partnership - Possible Future partnership opportunity
- Appointments are booked through the Optical Receptionist
- Salary range starts at $100 an hour
- Be a licensed O.D.
- >1 years of experience, new graduates welcome
- Knowledge of standard optometry equipment, i.e. tonometer, auto- refractor, slit lamp, retinoscope
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and be able to treat all kinds of patients with kindness and discretion, with the ability to converse with people of all ages, from toddlers to community elders
- Bilingual is an asset
We welcome your inquiries and if you require accommodation during the application process, please let us know, email@example.com or call or text 905-924-4647. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.