TEMPORARY - POTENTIAL TO BECOME PERM
Do you at least 1 year of experience in the field of manufacturing?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with day shifts?
Our client is a dedicated and enterprising Canadian owned distribution organization who strives to provide one-of-a-kind services. They are currently incredibly busy and are in need of a diligent manufacturing professional to ship orders from the warehouse!
Company Perks and Rewards
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Day shift!
- Exceptional training given
- Amazing, team-based culture
- Potential for overtime when required
As the Warehouse Shipper, you will be a pivotal component of ensuring that orders are shipped in a swift and efficient manner. Your responsibilities will involve, among others:
· Shipping orders daily by highest priority
· Preparing packages for shipping by labelling accurately
· Cross-referencing package contents with order requirements to ensure accuracy
· Handling order pick-up desk, including notifying customers of ready shipment over the phone
· Monitoring package weights and choosing the best shipping method, balancing cost and time
· Assisting with unloading/loading of shipping trucks
· Identifying warehouse inefficiencies and providing suggestions for process improvements
· Other duties as required
What you bring to the job
You must be an organized and dedicated warehouse professional. You must also come with:
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience within manufacturing
- Ability to lift up to 50-60lbs
- Ability to stand and frequently move around all day
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Impeccable communication skills
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Shannan Willoughby. Reference #11177.
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.
You can also find more jobs that may be suited to you on the Options Consulting Solutions Indeed and LinkedIn pages. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for job searching tips and other updates.