Info Sec Incident Response
|Job Location:||Toronto, Ontario
ROAN's client in the financial sector seeks an Incident Response Analyst for a contract role.
ROAN's client is currently looking to add to their growing team. Please see the description below:
* Demonstrated experience with Cyber Incident Management programs.
* Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
* Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to details.
* Ability to prioritize activities based on shifting schedules and demands.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills within a complex IT environment.
* Ability to work independently on a variety of assignments with minimal supervision.
* Enterprise Incident Response experience.
* Programming/scripting experience.
* Unix/Linux and Windows System Administration experience.
* Security Systems Administration experience including IDS/IPS, Antivirus, SIEM, Firewalls & Logging, and Web Proxy.
* Malware, Network, Web, and Forensic analysis experience.
* Understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain, APT TTP and Threat Intelligence.
* A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Risk Management or equivalent work experience.
* Completion of relevant Security or Technical certifications including GCIH, GREM, GCIA and CISSP.
* A combination of at least 5 years of Information Technology and Information Security work experience. Incident Response and/or Security Operations Center experience is required.