NextStep Recruiting has partnered with a Dallas based healthcare organization to add a Staff Accountant to their growing team! This company has terrific work-life balance, much room for advancement, and offers a generous compensation package.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree Accounting
- 1-2 years of contributor experience
- Multi-location experience highly preferred
- MS Office w/Intermediate Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, sumif)
- Outstanding communication and ability to work autonomously
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company! If you’re looking for a team that will mentor you and help you along your career path, apply today for immediate consideration!
NextStep Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or sexual orientation. In addition to federal law requirements, NextStep Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.