Willing Plus Personnel is hiring for an E-Commerce Merchandiser Manager for a client of ours, a fast-growing e-commerce retail business in the market today, is seeking a Full-Time motivated and confident E-Commerce Merchandiser Manager to join their team, reporting to the President. The E-Commerce Manager role is to create and formulate strategies that pertain to our E-Comm platform. Through managing the overall web process, this individual will own and execute the product assortment strategy needed to maximize sales, customer acquisition and retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible for generating growth in the online sales
· Oversee the company website
· Analyze and strategize the design and practicality of our online presence
· Liase with various departments to execute promotional campaigns
· Provide stakeholders with analytics pertaining to shopping trends
· Strategically guide and influence various departments with product collections, pages, content updates and featured shops based on inventory needs and marketing priorities
· Bring visibility to gaps on our E-Comm platform
· Item/Product onboarding
· Online search maintenance, which includes adjusting the search logic, adding synonyms, redirects, etc.
· Weekly product, category, and user analytics. Make key suggestions on how to increase conversion rate, lower exit rate, manage cart abandonment
· Working alongside vendors to enhance product information and assets
· Relationship building with stakeholders, vendors, various departments
· Website functionality/user experience
· Capturing irregularities/bugs and communicating to the Shopify Experts for prioritized resolution
· Work with various internal departments such as, purchasing, shipping & marketing to execute initiatives and strategies
· Guide the Merchandising Manager to set priorities, strategies, and planning
· Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions and follow-up as needed to resolve issues.
§ Accountability & Dependability
§ Detail and Quality Orientation
§ Provide Consultation
§ Time Management
§ Continual Learning
§ Team Player
§ Ethics & Integrity
§ Technically Inclined
§ Analytical skills
§ Office space environment
§ Fast-paced environment
§ Overtime as required.
§ Lifting or moving up to 25lbs may be required.
§ Frequent use of technology (telephone, computer, mouse)
§ Understanding and experience with Shopify
§ Minimum one (1) year experience in a construction industry experience is an asset.
§ 2 + years working experience in a E-Commerce Managerial capacity
§ Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is an asset
§ Posses a solid understanding of E-Commerce frameworks
§ Possess a high level of attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities
§ Intermediate Excel skills
§ Strong analytical skills
§ Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
§ Operate with ownership, be a self-starter.
§ Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast-paced environment.
§ Ability to adapt to change in accordance with the business needs of the company.
§ Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed by the business unit.
§ Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
§ Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
§ Strong customer service skills.
§ Excellent teamwork and team-building skills.
§ Able to effectively communicate.
§ Exceptional organizational skills.
§ Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.